Our Flagship Product
The ultimate solution from Rusting & Corrosion Damage
- NO RUST™ is a brownish reacting liquid primer which chemically reacts with non-rusted or rusted mild steel surface in order to convert same or adamantly adhering rust into an organo-complex compound, resulting in the formation of a stable, non-porous and moisture-repelling coating of good mechanical stability, abrasion resistance, bond strength and excellent anti-corrosive properties.
- NO RUST™ is non-flammable, water based with lowered surface tension and delayed drying time so as to enhance the duration of reaction and penetration period, having penetrating capacity through the porous rust layer right upto the substrate, and convert the rust.
- NO RUST™ can be applied upon any mild steel surface & upon adamantly adhering rusted surface.
- NO RUST™is best suited to be applied upon non-rusted as well as (adamantly adhered) rusted Re-bars / TMT Bars for protection and enhancement of life span of any construction.
- NO RUST™ is very cost effective as an alternative and innovative solution in replacement to costly conventional method of surface profile preparation by Sand Blasting, Grit Blasting, Copper Slag Blasting, Glass Bit Blasting or any other type of blasting.
- NO RUST™ is an ideal base primer for subsequent protecting coats.
- Application of NO RUST™ is very easy and can be applied with ordinary Paint Brush. Dipping process may also be applied wherever applicable.
- NO RUST™ is best suited in comparison to solvent- based products, as chemical action will stop when the solvent evaporates and under the film beyond a certain depth, rust will still prevail. Again the drying time of NO RUST™ has been enhanced to more than three hours in comparison to other available conventional items where the drying time is around one hour; thereby increasing the penetration time for thorough and fulfilled reaction.
NO RUST™ is an uniquely formulated reacting primer which has versatile application scope upon any non-rusted mild steel profile surface and adamantly adhered rusted surface – for example; MS materials such as Grills , Gates , TMT Bars, Rods, Water Reservoirs, Posts, Structure , Wires, Nails , Nuts & Bolts , Automotive Panels, Sheet Metal, Structures, Metal Signage , Metal Boards , Machinery , Vehicles , Plants , Pipelines , Tools, Equipments etc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Remove oil, grease etc. from the surface to be treated and also remove loosely adhering rust (if applicable) from the surface by light wire brushing wherever required.
- Apply NO RUST™ liberally by brush. Do not allow the chemical to ‘flow off’ the surface; it must stay on the surface in order to percolate through the crust of rust (wherever applicable). The chemical will be effective only to the extent it percolates through the layer of rust right (wherever applicable) down to the surface of the metal to be treated.
- The reaction starts within minutes. The time NO RUST™ takes to penetrate through rust right (wherever applicable) upto the substrate depends upon the type and degree of rust on the surface. For at least 6 hours after application of NO RUST™, the treated surface should remain free from rainwater or water splashes etc. If the surface does get splashed with water, apply NO RUST™ again.
- Before application of paint, make sure that the treated surface is thoroughly dry, and that there is no trace of unreacted chemical on the surface. Normally, the residual chemical spends itself out by reacting with the surface but unreacted chemical shall disintegrate the subsequent paint coating. Rinse the surface if you have a suspicion that the surface has unreacted chemical. After washing, allow the surface to completely dry and then apply subsequent paint coats.
- NO RUST™ is suitable even for treating MS components exposed to hostile environments - salt spray, wind, rain, sleet, snow, hail, dust, dirt, abrasion, erosion and corrosion.
- For maximum penetration apply NO RUST™ with a synthetic bristle brush. The surface becomes touch dry in about one hour depending upon the climatic condition.
COLOUR : Brownish
TYPE : Liquid
Odour : Mild Pungent
V.O.C : 0.81 lb/gal (97 g/l)
DENSITY : 9.79 lb/gal mixed (1.17 kg/l)
DRY TIME 3 - 5 hours @ 77ΕF (25°C) 80% R.H.
FLAST POINT : Not Applicable
ADVANTAGES OF USING NO RUST™ :-
PROTECTION OF REINFORCEMENT BARS ( RE-BARS ) / TMT BARS / DEFORMED BARS
NO RUST™ can also be applied as protective impregnated primer for non-rusted Re-bars / TMT Bars as well as rusted Re-bars / TMT Bars or upon a combination of both. - Hence enhancement of construction life at nominal expenditure.PROTECTIVE IMPREGNATING PRIMER
NO RUST™ can be used as a protective impregnating reactive primer upon any MS surface which is very cost effective, enduring, and does not have peel-off characteristics because of its impregnated form after completion of curing period.- Hence uniquely and cost effectively useful.NO REMOVAL OF RUST REQUIRED
NO RUST™can be applied upon adamantly adhered rusted surface (wherever applicable) - Hence good savings upon labour cost in comparison to conventional system.NO BLASTING REQUIRED
No need for primary rust removal as well as surface profile preparation with Sand Blasting or other types of Blasting methodologies – Hence huge cost cutting in comparison to conventional system.NO PRIMER REQUIRED
No need for application of any primer as NO RUST™ itself is a reactive primer. - Hence cost saving in comparison to conventional primer cost.MORE LIFE SPAN
Enhancement of life span of the metal surface – Hence saving from recurring expenditure as in case of conventional systems.VERY ECONOMICAL
Very high coverage and cost per unit is reduced to a great extent - Hence very economical.VERY EASY APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Application of NO RUST™ is very easy and can be applied upon rusted surface with ordinary paint brush or by spray painting. Dipping process may also be applied wherever applicable. - Hence savings from high labour cost.CLEAN-UP:
Clean brush with plain water immediately after use
SHELF LIFE & STORAGE:
The shelf life is about two years in unopened condition. Store in a covered shade away from direct sunlight.
One Kg of NO RUST™ can treat 150 Sq. Ft. under controlled conditions.
100g , 500g, 1Kg, 5Kg, 25Kg, 35Kg, 50Kg, 100Kg
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- If any material comes into contact with eyes or skin then wash immediately with plenty of water.
Do not dilute with water
The technical data given herein has been complied for the help and guidance of the metal pre-treatment personnel and is based upon our experience and knowledge. However as we have no control over the way the chemicals are used, and the nature of surface in which these chemicals are used, no warranty express or implied is intended or given. No responsibility whatsoever for coverage, performance or damages, including injuries resulting from use of this information or of products recommended herein.
Our Waterproofing Products
Integral Liquid Waterproofing Compound:
- ENTITY INTEGRAL WP is specially formulated additive composed of cement compatible surface active ( surfactant ) agent which is used as additive for cement concrete / mortar / plaster. Because of it’s plasticizing properties, it make the same cohesive and prevents segregation. ENTITY INTEGRAL WP increases the integral waterproofing properties of cement concrete and plaster after curing
- Direction for use: Use 100ml of ENTITY INTEGRAL WP per 50 Kg bag of cement as per direction given in Product Literature.
- Safety Precaution: : Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water. Do not ingest.
- ENTITY CP GROUT is specially formulated grouting compound which has excellent shrinkage resistance, corrosion resistant as well as free flowing properties suitable for cementitious pressure grouting, machine foundation grouting etc. with reduced water absorption during curing thereby increasing strength. Reduction in water demand provides high strengths & long term durable grout.
- Direction for use: Use 250g of ENTITY CP GROUT per 50 Kg bag of cement as per direction given in Product Literature .
- Safety Precaution :: Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water. Do not ingest.
- ENTITY POLYPLUS is specially formulated and is composed of acrylic co-polymer emulsions & selected additives; which can be used for bonding, mortars additive, plaster additive, concrete additive, high quality waterproofing coating, top coat for reinforcing steel etc.
- Direction for use: Apply after thorough surface preparation as per direction given in product literature. Follow mixing ratio:- For Waterproofing Coating – ENTITY POLY PLUS : Cement ( 1 : 2 ) As Concrete Additive - 2 Kg or ( 4%) of ENTITY POLYPLUS per 50 Kg bag of Cement . As additive for Render & Mortar - 3Kg to 4 Kg of ENTITY POLY PLUS for 50 Kg bag of Cement. As additive for Plaster - 1Kg or ( 2 % ) per 50 Kg bag of Cement.
- Caution : Do not dilute with water.
- Safety Precaution : Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water. Do not ingest. .
- ENTITY LATEX SUPER is specially formulated styrene butadiene rubber latex based multipurpose waterproofing compound used for applications in waterproofing, saltpetre treatment, bond coat and repairs additive for damaged concrete , floors, columns, beams, chajjas, slabs, anti-corrosive top coating for re-bars etc. .
- Direction for use: Apply after thorough surface preparation as per direction given in product literature. Follow mixing ratio:- For Waterproofing - ENTITY LATEX SUPER : Water : Cement (1:4:6) For Saltpetre Treatment – ENTITY LATEX SUPER : Water : Cement ( 1:2:4) For Bond Coat – ENTITY LATEX SUPER : Water ( 1:1 ) For Cement Mortar - Cement :Sand : Water : ENTITY LATEX SUPER (1:2.5:0.16:0.20) As Concrete Additive - 2 Kg or ( 4%) of ENTITY LATEX SUPER per 50 Kg bag of Cement . As additive for Render & Mortar - 3Kg to 4 Kg of ENTITY LATEX SUPER for 50 Kg bag of Cement. As additive for Plaster - 1Kg or ( 2 % ) per 50 Kg bag of Cement.
- Safety Precaution :Keep out of reach of children. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water. Do not ingest.